TheHiddenLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing like having all of Fee's diapers clean and away

3 posters

Go down

Nothing like having all of Fee's diapers clean and away Empty Nothing like having all of Fee's diapers clean and away

Post  killersmiles Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:28 pm

To make my day content.
Have about 8 more loads of laundry and will be caught up and hope to stay that way.
The sun is making it so much easier to get me to want to do anything.

killersmiles

Back to top Go down

Nothing like having all of Fee's diapers clean and away Empty Re: Nothing like having all of Fee's diapers clean and away

Post  Alphabet_Soup Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:07 pm

I'm always doing laundry but I can't say that it all gets put away or even folded until well after its washed.. LOL Good job Aubrey
Alphabet_Soup
Alphabet_Soup

Back to top Go down

Nothing like having all of Fee's diapers clean and away Empty Re: Nothing like having all of Fee's diapers clean and away

Post  murkywaters Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:48 pm

ever since mine outgrew 90% of them I just havn't had the same push to get them all stuffed and put away. They live in a little laundry bag after they're washed and dried. every now and again I get it all put away but it only takes a few days to use them all up again.
murkywaters
murkywaters

http://christinecakecreations.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down