TheHiddenLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just curious why some people post things

4 posters

Go down

Just curious why some people post things Empty Just curious why some people post things

Post  killersmiles Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 am

When all they want is someone to valitate their decisions but not to go against it
Or why some friends agree with everything their friends say just to back them up.
Gawd, I hate people that don't have their own minds.

killersmiles

Back to top Go down

Just curious why some people post things Empty Re: Just curious why some people post things

Post  terbear Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:50 pm

those are some of my biggest pet peeves! I never respond based on who posted. Most of all I never did understand why people need validation from basically strangers. Why do they post hoping for pats on the back? Why?!?!?!?

terbear

Back to top Go down

Just curious why some people post things Empty Re: Just curious why some people post things

Post  Kiana Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:40 am

OR...post the same damn thing over and over and over and over....

and then say "If so and so said this it wouldnt get this reaction"... That drives me nuts!
Kiana
Kiana

Back to top Go down

Post  D+N=♥ Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 am

[quote="Kiana"

and then say "If so and so said this it wouldnt get this reaction"... That drives me nuts![/quote]

oh yes that one is getting real old

D+N=♥

Back to top Go down

Post  killersmiles Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 pm

totally
I love the "if Aubrey posted this"
lol

killersmiles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down