TheHiddenLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deep cleaning the kitchen What room are you working on?

5 posters

Go down

deep cleaning the kitchen What room are you working on? Empty deep cleaning the kitchen What room are you working on?

Post  killersmiles Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Windows are open and the nag chompa is burning.
Going to try and finish the kitchen before starting on another room. I'm really good at doing that.

killersmiles

Back to top Go down

deep cleaning the kitchen What room are you working on? Empty Re: deep cleaning the kitchen What room are you working on?

Post  Jen.Uh.Fur Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Our vacuum broke, so I am borrowing his parent's vacuum and starting to go room by room. I figure with C gone for the next 2 weeks I go do everything!

Jen.Uh.Fur

Back to top Go down

deep cleaning the kitchen What room are you working on? Empty Re: deep cleaning the kitchen What room are you working on?

Post  BeveeMommy Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:14 pm

I just went around and cleaned all the windows.. now that I can open all the curtains..

It looks and feels SO gorgeous out today! Can't wait for a glorious weekend!!!
BeveeMommy
BeveeMommy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alphabet_Soup Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Always working on a room but it never gets finished because of the human cyclones or the baby needs me!! I clean everyday but it just never looks like it.
Alphabet_Soup
Alphabet_Soup

Back to top Go down

Post  winelover Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 am

i am thinking lol of starting with the kitchen on monday Smile all week a different room. hoping that the kids can do their own rooms this weekend Smile
winelover
winelover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down