TheHiddenLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your child's room cleaned all the time?

+2
Jen.Uh.Fur
killersmiles
6 posters

Go down

Is your child's room cleaned all the time? Empty Is your child's room cleaned all the time?

Post  killersmiles Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Or are you on them to clean it or do you have to help them clean their room.

killersmiles

Back to top Go down

Is your child's room cleaned all the time? Empty Re: Is your child's room cleaned all the time?

Post  Jen.Uh.Fur Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Not usually. She cleans it about once a week.
Her playroom she sort of keeps tidy, but when it gets really bad, I go in and clean it.

Jen.Uh.Fur

Back to top Go down

Is your child's room cleaned all the time? Empty Re: Is your child's room cleaned all the time?

Post  D+N=♥ Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 pm

hahahaha...no
Darion destroys it faster than I can clean it. I have given up and just shut the door

D+N=♥

Back to top Go down

Post  murkywaters Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 pm

I've set up a chart on my oldests door he is expected to clean it every night if he wants a smily face... 5 smilyfaces = a big treat. If he doesn't I push everything to the side so if anything happens in the night at least you can get through without breaking your neck.
murkywaters
murkywaters

http://christinecakecreations.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  crazybitch Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 am

I do the same as the last 2 posters.
crazybitch
crazybitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Kwith4 Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:14 pm

They clean it. When it starts to get to the point that it is hard to walk around their room, then they are reminded.

Kwith4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down